Sign in to follow this  
Guest Akflyin

FFS Saab 340

Guest Akflyin

Hi Guys,Can someone steer me in the direction that would allow me an opportunity to obtain this aircraft. I work in the training dept for an airline that has several saab 340s in the fleet and I would really like to be able to use this as a training tool to teach our new mechanics how some of the Saab systems work. This seems to be the most accurate representation of the aircraft but as everyone knows FFS is no longer in the business.Thanks for all replys and as usualFly safeDave

Dave,As you note, FFS is no longer in business. That means, as far as I know, the Saab 340 is no longer available anywhere.

Graeme Butler

Guest Akflyin

Hi Graeme,Thanks for the info. I hope there will be a Saab 340 for FS9 someday that will emulate the actual aircraft rather well.Fly safeDave

I have the Aerosim 340 which I still fly occasionally..although not recently..You may want to check it out... see if it fits your needs.

Guest nbquidditch

Hi, I'm using the Mike Stone Saab 340 which I'm sure you can obtain at Avsim as Mike website is currently on hold! Come back Mike please!!! :)