Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gulfstream-PIC

My Boeing 767-300 ER Flight Simulator

Guest Gulfstream-PIC

Hey all, My home Boeing 767-300ER flight simulator

Guest Dnsmo

Fantastic, Martin! Have you documented your setup? I'd love to read how you've put it together.It looks like you're using monitors for your MIP, CDU and overhead. Do you have any photos or video showing clearly all of its components?Thanks for sharing.Dennis

>Fantastic, Martin! Have you documented your setup? I'd love>to read how you've put it together.>>It looks like you're using monitors for your MIP, CDU and>overhead. Do you have any photos or video showing clearly all>of its components?>>Thanks for sharing.>>DennisAwesome, you fly those in RL? How much it cost?

Guest Gulfstream-PIC

Hey all, I fly Gulfstreams in the real world GI, GII, GIII..... the sim cost about $7000 to build....lets me practice ILS'S down to 50ft breakout, manually flying, great for keeping current. Martin

Man... talk about a glass cockpit! Sweeet! That's would be my approach to a cockpit as well. If you ever get tired of the 767 for something else you can just change the screens. Not ever single gauge like other cockpits. Very cost effective.How many PC's? Quad 4's?Can't wait to see you tackle the IGS Approach using that!

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

I can only agree with the other posters... Great Job!!Sylle

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

How long did it take you to build it? and how many CPU's are you running?Dave F.

Martin-Thanks for sharing, great job. Practical and affordable and completely immersive. Can't fly at night without night environment, I agree. Combine what you have there with some night flying in Australia with VOZ (Vista Austrailus) and you won't believe it, if you do not have it already. Enjoyed It,http://www.my-buddy-icon.com/Icons/objects/red_3d_plane.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.