Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

How can I correct this scene?

>I am following along with this thread. Would you please>provide just a little bit more detail in your recommendation>for option 2.>>When I open FSUIPC and open its visibilty tag there are six>options identified in that area. Which of the six should be>set and to what range.I didn't change any default settings in FSUIPC.Visibility page, I only checked Apply vis limits, and left the numbers as they were (6000, 2000, 2000, 1000) and Set graduated visibility (0, 25000, 6000). Works great IMO.Applying ASV setting of 29miles onto it, gives me all smooth rides all the way - with no texturing problems visibible.

>Word Not Allowed,>>There is no lower then 60mi in "weather" settings.>Will you please verify.>Sanal>>In menu World/Weather, under custom settings, there is a setting for Visibility, and you can set it down to 1/16th of the mile. I recommend 30 miles.

Word Not Allowed,Thanks for the update. The problem that I am having is that I have set my FS9 config file to the following and I still feel limited in visibility.[DISPLAY.Device.ATI Radeon 9550 / X1050 Series.0]Mode=1280x1024x32TEXTUREAGP=0PANELASTEXTURE=0TriLinear=1[DISPLAY]UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=20TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=55TEXTUREMAXLOAD=10[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=100.000000TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=20TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=3TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=3.500000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=4.00000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=232Three to four miles out front of the nose of the aircraft the ground textures become smudged. I always wait until I'm at least at FL4200 before I start complaining to myself.I question that I do have is what are the proper setting to set in the ATI CCC 3D section to aid FS9? I have an old 2.4 Ghz computer with 1 gig of memory, 256mb of video memory, and I do run FSautostart and GE ProII. I believe that the smuded textures should begin further out away from the plane.If anybody has a recommendation I am willing to listen.ThanksTom