Sign in to follow this  
Guest United

Long awaited? You've Got To Be Kidding

Guest United

"Just Flight is pleased to announce that they have now released, by download, the long-awaited 757 Professional for Flight Simulator 2004"This was released by another vendor July 2006. Long awiated? More likely long awaited to tell us on their site that it is quite unlikely that FSX users will use this aircraft. Thanks for nothing.Randy Jura, KPDX:(

Yeah, its just as lame as their anouncement for the "eagerly-anticipated P-38 Lightning", which has been available from Aeroplane Heaven for many many months, and it doesn't even work with Acceleration installed! Not only do the props look terrible, as they are solid and not transparent, but there are large gaps or holes in the aricraft where you can see blue sky shining through. However, they make the claim it is FSX ready.

Yah.. right up there with AlphSim's Heinkel III. Why these companies continue to make these outlandish claims for sub-standard CFS3-style aircraft is utterly beyond me. Do they not understand or have any concept of the quality and complexity of the other products out there that DO qualify for this type of advertising verbeage?? This stuff is basic, rudimentary, crude modelling - something that a first-year programmer at a College might turn out. The major aircraft developers in this hobby must be laughing their heads off!Regards,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Why wouldnt you just download it from Phoenix simulations? if you want it that bad.Why does justflight charge $45.99 for Acceleration? I paid $17.00 at Circuit City.If anyone is waiting for anything its the cd version, not the download version.Are they living in the real world?

>Why wouldnt you just download it from Phoenix simulations? if>you want it that bad.Phoenix's online store is currently closed and has been closed for quite some time. I wonder what is going on with them? I guess they want people to purchase now through Just Flight....