Sign in to follow this  
Guest GA Flyer

DHC2f N0849D

The DHC2 is the De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver I'll assume the f is Floats.There are some in the Library as well as Aerosoft has a payware version.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest GA Flyer

I have the Aerosoft payware version but this is not it. So I was trying to findout who makes it or where it can be gotten. The throttle quad and overall look of the a/c from this screen shot seems to make me feel that its better than the one by Aerosoft. However, it could just be a 2d panel and not 3d virtual panel looking at it closer.

Looks similar to the panel in dhc2vfr9.zip authored by George Csillag which can be found at flightsim.com. Try looking there.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest fullstoplanding

GA Flyer, I've got the Aerosoft DHC-2, too. It's the first A/C real or sim that I've flown with a constant-speed prop. How do you like the Aerosoft DHC-2 overall? Are there better payware or freeware ones out there? By the way, why is the prop control so "nervous" or is it just the nature of the beast? I don't have any problem with it, though. Maybe that's the way the real ones are. With my CH yoke prop control, you have to be real easy with it nailing down the RPM. Roger

Guest GA Flyer

The Aerosoft one is the nicest one I've come across for FS9. Flew the one in FSX for awhile before I unistalled FSX and really loved that one as well but it only had floats.As far as the prop, I cant tell ya. No real world knowledge and I have the CH throttle quad and FSUIPC settings for it so my experience might differ from yours.