Sign in to follow this  
Guest leegt5

Mountain south of Heathrow

Guest leegt5

Ive just noticed these what look like mountains just south of Heathrow and wondered if everyone else has it in fs2004.. If not anybody know how do I get rid of it as it looks silly !!

Guest leegt5

These are closer than that more like 3 or 4 miles south of heathrow !!

Have you ever heard of 'Crystal Palace'? On the top of that hill (Not mountain) is a very wide coverage television transmitter, optimally placed. ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

That screenshot looks more like the area of Richmond park which does in fact rise up quite steeply in places,but is nothing like mountain height or even steep hill height. I think Crystal palace would be a little further out if those reservoirs pictured are the ones near the river Thames.I once wrote a book detailing my experiences on the fearful north face of Richmond park called into the "death zone on a clapped out mountain bike":-) cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

I used to live in that area and there are plenty of small hills 150- 200ft...ish high around Chertsey/Virginia water/Weybridge/Egham etc.Regards Jim