Sign in to follow this  
Guest krswen

RFP 747 PAX & Cargo loader

Guest krswen

I asked this question in the RFP forum last week, but it doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic, no help so far.About 15 months ago, when it was still payware, I bought the RFP747. I never actually flew it since I purchased it for systems training and just practiced C&D starts etc.After a reinstall of FS9, I reinstalled it using the latest (now freeware) download, which appears to be identical in file size to my old one. I read on a forum that the passenger loader and fuel loader should be used instead of the FS9 method. Looking through my installed files and old downloads, I can't find that I ever had these utilities. Nor do they seem to be available on the links to repaints etc.When they are properly installed, what are the filenames and where are they (maybe I just haven't stumbled on the right search keyword)?If indeed I have never had them, and they are not part of the latest freeware download, can someone mail me a copy?

The files are available via Chris Koegler's RFP VIP Forum here:http://41686.rapidforum.com/You will have to register ( I believe) for that Forum in order to access the files.I actually saw your post in the RFP forum here on AVSim, but had to hunt up my password for Chris' Forum to check that that was indeed where they were.Good luck.Ed GreenKCLT

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg

Guest krswen

Thanks a million! You've made my day .... installed & operational.