Sign in to follow this  
NJ_Flyer

FFS query

G'Day allWith the closing of Flight Factory Simulations. Does anyone know where I could go to get my keys back? For some stupid reason I never actually saved the details on my computer. I relied on their customer login section. Im sure most people would understand how frustrating this is!They used to have a forum here but it looks like its been closed?

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest DanaMedic

Sorry, but they disappeared from the face of the earth when they closed. Unfortunately, there's no way I have heard of to get your keys back. I made sure when I got the email from them to back up my keys. I wished they had maintained some semblance of support for existing customers.Dana PKCMH

Thanks for the reply Dana.Unfortuantly the emails I have from them do not have the keys. It simply says that I have to go to the site to get them.Its sad to see them go. Their products were great in my opinion.

Cheers,
Ryan

If you purchased the Aeroworx King Air B200 V1.0 from FFS, the upgrade to V2.2 is free. Their forum is here:http://www.aeroworx.com/smf/index.phpAnd if you e-mail support@aeroworx.com with proof of purchase, they'll gladly send you a key for the download available at Flight1.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

G'Day KurtThanks for the reply! :)The Kingair as you say is available, and its the only 1 Im not concerned about. I hoping I did make a copy of my keys on CD somewhere for the Dynon EFIS, RV-7 and S340!

Cheers,
Ryan