Sign in to follow this  
crvm

will DF update their 737?

Guest Marvel

I heard from some where that DF is going to update their 737 greatest airliner to include GMAX model, is this true? Is their panel will be updated too?VatinVTBD

Guest ben_hewitt

Yep they are developing a GMAX 737 but I don't know if it will be an update or a new product all together. I don't know bout the panel either but if they are redoing it I should imagine tho!This quote is from the DF forum written by Lou Betti (DreamFleet 2000):Anyway, there will be a Gmax 737 coming from us, but everyone is just going to have to be patient.

Guest mikehaska

I believe the 737 Lou was referring to was the 737NG series that they are working on... I don't think it's economically feasible to update their model when they have so many other projects on the go.

Guest Van

Yes I read the same. Dreamfleet plans on developing a 737NG series and Lou had said it will be for the next edition of MS flight simulator (FS2004) this is due to the amount of time that goes into developing such a complex package and because the next edition of FS is due to be realeased over the summer, there would be no sense in developing the package for FS2002.Lou had also stated that there were no plans at all in upgrading the 737-400 package.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns Panel/FDE Designer

Guest Marvel

hmm then I better hold on with my money now and then go one shot to buy both the SSW A310 and PMDG737NG.(I think they're going to be released in the same period of time) They sound VERY promising, so that I have a decent Boeing and Airbus aircrafts. The DF737 got some negative comments from reviewers and people from the community on panel realism (no offensive please, since that is what I heard) and that's why I decide not to invest money on it.

from perfect. Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith [h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"