Sign in to follow this  
irocx

Project Las Vegas NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Looks great and a nice site - downloading now and can't wait to try it out. Thanks!! Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers PC6400 Seagate 250GB 7200.10 SATA2 Gigabyte X800XT -Cat 6.12's CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall

Guest flightgamer

Sure, feel free to contact me any time if you have any questions.kylanwalters@gmail.com

Guest KaaCee

Hi Kylan,dl'd your scenery but I get duplicate jetways on top of each other when active. No other afcads/scenery are active for KLAS. Also dl'd the "extra" librarys. Any tips?Ken

Guest flightgamer

The update is available, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Guest KaaCee

all better. thanks!Nice job overall by the way.Ken

This is an incredibly beautiful and very frame rate friendly scenery -- I love it. Thank you for all your hard work!Chuck B.

What's with the nonsense Latin - 'donec eget pede eget erat tincidunt porta' - at the top your web page?Petraeus

Petraeus

Do you have any screenshots on your webpage?I just want to compare it to symflyers KLAS.Thanks

Guest Flane

Same here. I can't find a single screenshot.

Guest flightgamer

The file is available on the "Project Las Vegas" page of the websitewww.hypnostudios.comEnjoy...

Post images like you just did in this thread again, and you won't be posting here at all. 20+ images and all over our size limit. Don't do that again.And, while I am at it, remove one of the images in your signature. Only one is allowed.

Guest flightgamer

Sorry about that sir,if you guys want images, you guys can download off www.hypnostudios.com, there are 24 within zip....Sorry again