Sign in to follow this  
Guest Oneworld

JFK New York Scenery FS2004

Guest Oneworld

HiI wondered if anyone could help me obtain a single JFK airport for FS9.I know that world Airport 2 has them, but I also have the LAX, PHX, IAD scenery already installed, it would be a shame not to get just JFK and pay full price for airports I already have installed on my system.I looked on Simflyers and they no longer have it available to purchase.Any help much appreciated.Thanks

Guest Oneworld

HiThanks for the link, but I am looking specifically for Simflyers KJFK, I find the AVSIM one more like the default, I have the trial version of KJFK and like, but need to purchase the unlocking keys, appreciate any sugesstions.Thanks

I think since Simflyers is out of business you might be out of luck.Not to sure anyone picked up there products since they are pretty outdated.I have backups of the Simflyers sceneries but the AVSIM one is a little more up to date and runs better.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest Oneworld

Thanks for reply, but I still have my heart set on Simflyers:-) Just really want to use it, but just need that magic code,Thanks

>>>>Hi>>Thanks for the link, but I am looking specifically for>Simflyers KJFK, I find the AVSIM one more like the default, I>have the trial version of KJFK and like, but need to purchase>the unlocking keys, >>appreciate any sugesstions.>>ThanksUnfortunately the only way I see to get jfk is to purchase this whole pacakge which contains kjfk in it http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.p...roducts_id=1896 OCEANFLIGHT - MEGAHUBS USA from simmarket. there is also the world airports 2 at flight1 its a cd the other one at simmarket you can download http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=JF-WA2-001

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest Oneworld

Thank you for the reply, I guess you are correct, that the only way fwd is to purchase World Airports 2, just seems such a waste when I already have most of the airports except JFK.I will probaly hold out, who knows maybe some developers will bring out a JFK version.Cheers