Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Captain Sim has done it again!!

Guest weeniemcween

In the fs2004 C-130, the refresh rate of the vc gauges is extremely slow. So to me, that aircraft, which seems to be their best, isn't even that good. It's been two years that they've had to release block F. Now they're even acting like the fs9 block F development is an impediment to that of fsx, which implies that they were sitting on their _ for more than a year at least, or just plain incompetent. Anyone who thinks it's okay to continue to buy from Captain Sim needs to stop and reconsider the facts. Who cares if those facts are colored by understandably angry customers when there is really only one logical conclusion. If you don't want to insult many of your fellow simmers, you won't buy from them or say it's okay for them to put off reasonably expected development and patches for that long while working on newer projects.

>Have a Merry Christmas L.Adamson, I hope Santa puts an FSX>C-130 under the tree for you. ;) >(not being sarcastic, I know your fondness for the C-130, and>CS's is the best one out there, despite how I feel about some>of their other products and customer service)>No thanks, as my FSX hasn't been working for a month or so. I got addon contamination somewhere which slowed it down; and am too lazy to re-install. :) Just using FS9 & X-Plane occasionally. But.........I do want that Shockwave P-40 for FSX!And yes, I do like the C-130, because my son flew around in them for quite a few years with the USAF.L.Adamson

> If you don't want to>insult many of your fellow simmers, you won't buy from them or>say it's okay for them to put off reasonably expected>development and patches for that long while working on newer>projects. But................I've always insulted my fellow simmers! :-hah Merry Christmas to all! :7 L.Adamson

Guest DreamFleet

>> If you don't want to>>insult many of your fellow simmers, you won't buy from them>or>>say it's okay for them to put off reasonably expected>>development and patches for that long while working on newer>>projects. >>But................I've always insulted my fellow simmers!>:-hah >>Merry Christmas to all! :7 >>L.AdamsonYou've always told it like it is or think it is, Larry, but you did not even respond to my invite to the DreamFleet Dakota (my plane) beta. Did you change e-mail addresses? I didn't get my e-mail to you kicked back.Anyway, Merry Christmas, and I hope you finish the Vans sometime this century! :)Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

>>You've always told it like it is or think it is, Larry, but>you did not even respond to my invite to the DreamFleet Dakota>(my plane) beta. Did you change e-mail addresses? I didn't get>my e-mail to you kicked back.>>Anyway, Merry Christmas, and I hope you finish the Vans>sometime this century! :)>>Lou,Yes, I did change E-mails; as well as using cell phone only, for at home calls; although I retained a land line for business as well as another one for faxes. Didn't even know about the Dakota beta, and screwed myself out of a few Microsoft betas as well. E-mail--(just substitute 04 for 03 & Comcast.net for the carrier)As to the Van's, it's done...........but very cold and needs the official FAA (DAR) inspection. Has been full of fuel for two months and taxied just a bit.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/182238.jpgL.Adamson

Guest YukonPete

there certainly not my favourite commercial developer! I purchased the 727 and 707. Both are nice but still buggy! Captain sim joins 3 other developers I will never buy from again! Wilco, FSD and eaglesoft. Dreamfleet, Lvl-D and PMDG have the bar raised so far ahead of the rest that I will only buy there products.

>I'm happy with the FS9 C-130, but then again, I paid US$15>for it.>>scott s.>.>And I managed to move that $15 CS-130 into FSX and I used other guages from other addons for the CS C130 FSX version.It works like a charm. Ha! Ha! :)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Oooh...very pretty plane!I like the invasion stripes, nice touch. :) That is a good trivia question.....I wonder who knows what the invasion stripes are?Hehe...who am I kidding...this is a forum filled with aviation buffs...a better question would be who doesn't know what the invasion stripes are. :-lolRegards,Steve Drahttp://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/S...Dra/banner1.jpgDownload my planes at Avsim here:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&Go=Change+View

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

>Oooh...very pretty plane!>>I like the invasion stripes, nice touch. :) That is a good>trivia question.....I wonder who knows what the invasion>stripes are?>>Hehe...who am I kidding...this is a forum filled with aviation>buffs...a better question would be who doesn't know what the>invasion stripes are. :-lol>Thanks....And I hope it didn't take as long for them, to paint D-Day invasion stripes as it did me. :D L.Adamson

>>Oooh...very pretty plane!>>>>I like the invasion stripes, nice touch. :) That is a good>>trivia question.....I wonder who knows what the invasion>>stripes are?>>>>Hehe...who am I kidding...this is a forum filled with>aviation>>buffs...a better question would be who doesn't know what the>>invasion stripes are. :-lol>>>Thanks....>>And I hope it didn't take as long for them, to paint D-Day>invasion stripes as it did me. :D >>L.AdamsonNeither do I! :) Then again, I'm sure they weren't too worried about how cosmetically pleasing the stripes were when they had hundreds of planes to paint. In your case though, you wanted them to look good :) But I know it was an ingenious idea and probably prevented a lot of our planes getting shot down by our own ground gunners during D-Day. :)Regards,Steve Drahttp://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/S...Dra/banner1.jpgDownload my planes at Avsim here:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&Go=Change+View

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest Shalomar

Dang; we are both waiting for two out of three!!! The Spit doesn't apeal to me, but the other two...The XP airbus will be my first payware heavy for an MS product. When I delved into just how groundbreaking it should be the curiosity factor got me going :-).And the Duke... a long time coming but it will be worth the wait. I can't wait to see Realair's click and drag cockpit setup on something with some real speed.Best Regards, Donald T.:-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Guest iflyc77

Anything RealAir I am buying.Love the look on the RV there, I plan on building one myself someday... :)

Pete - What was your problem with Eaglesoft? Over the years the two best sources I have found for information concerning their new products have been Dreamfleet and Eaglesoft. I have always thought that Ron, Lou and Paul go well beyound the expected service of a software developer. If Microsoft showed the same attention to their customers I would purchase FSX. Tom