Sign in to follow this  
palafox

Help! Every plane veering to left!

Merry Christmas,Suddenly, every plane in my fs9 installation veers spontaneously in flight to left (abt 15-20

JAMM:you may have adjusted the rudder trim causing the aircraft to turn. you need to set the trim to zero.if you have had FS to allow aircraft damage you could have damaged part of an aircraft (such as the rudder) causing the aircraft to turn. FS has a habit of transfering this damage to all aircraft.fix for 'damage' is to park next to a refueling station - this is also a 'fix' station.another is to remove the FS9.cfg file. this will rebuild another that is 'like new'. NOTE: don't just delete the cfg file, you must keep this as you will need it to copy/paste any edits into the newly created cfg file. DON'T just copy the old over the new, as the 'fault' will just be transferred. copy one line at a time and test each edit. this will help confirm one of your edits didn't cause the challenge.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest DK8290

Are you having some cross wind ? This could casue some veering. ALso what kind of planes are these ... GA props?

Guest ThrottleUp

Check nosewheel steering from the numpad:On the numberpad, press one of these buttons:Ins (turn left)Enter (turn right)Center the nosewheel like this :)

Guest iflyc77

A lotta torque/P-factor/precessing on your plane maybe?

Guest neslesman

Quite often starting the FS9 default flight and then changing to your aircraft of choice will bring back it's neutral characteristics. Why it's happening with all aircraft I don't know but starting a few new flights by that method has often surprised me by correcting annoying little FS9 anomalies.I would try taking the actual default flight with the default C172 for a spin and closing it down with the "end flight" option and then start with the default flight and do an aircraft switch, again closing down with "end flight".