Sign in to follow this  

Could this be a horrible bug not detected....

First I would like to thank the folks who replied and gave good tips to try to solve this issue...The learjet landing lights do not show up in cockpit view...It will only show up in spot or tower views...I have modified the beacon effects file by adding "cockpit=1" on the apropriate place...This advice came from where someone in this forum who had the same problem...For some reason I still cant get the lights to work in cockpit view...Is there something I'm missing here? Perhaps a patch someone created?I just cant believe this could be a bug (a very bad one!!)Hope someone can share some light..thanx

No horrible bug. The Lear is a carryover from FS2K. Non G-max & doesn't have the lighting capibility of the newer models.L.Adamson

Thank you fdor your reply.....Where can I get an updated Learjet? If there is an update....The reason is that I have been training on this aircraft for a few months and got very attached to it...Dont want to switch to another jet since I will be starting night flying soon....I tried the Falcon 50 but it's not as close to the Learjet as I had expected...Any sugeestions would be greatly apreciatedthanx