Sign in to follow this  
djgodden

How do you get FS9 to have a memory?

I fly a Pilatus PC-12 and a King Air 200 from Hesperia, California. How do I get FS9 to have a memory about where they are parked?Can I get FS9 to have a memory about ALL aircraft? If I leave something in a particular airport will it be there until I move it?

You should be able to go to "Select a flight" and load "Previous flight" and return to wherever you last closed the sim. The sim just does an auto save of the current flight before it exits. You can make previous flight your default flight if you want and then every time you start the sim it'll load wherever you left off with whichever aircraft you were flying (but with current time and season according to your computer's clock unless you specifically load Previous flight from the "Select a flight" menu).Don't think there's any way to save the last positions for all aircraft except by manually saving the flight each time before you close the sim.Jim

I was hoping that there was an addon that allowed you to save the positions of select aircraft. I know about saving defaults and being able to continue from a location. Just wondering if there was a way for FS9 to remember where aircraft were left. It seems to me that an addon like this would be out there someplace. But maybe not...Thanks for the info.

>I fly a Pilatus PC-12 and a King Air 200 from Hesperia,>California. How do I get FS9 to have a memory about where>they are parked?>Can I get FS9 to have a memory about ALL aircraft? If I leave>something in a particular airport will it be there until I>move it?G'day JoeSure you can . Simply fly your Pilatus from your homebase to wherever - then after you have parked it at the destination, simply SAVE the situation with (say) the name PILATUS. Do the same for the King Air (only , of course, use a different name for that saved situation.) Then when you want to continue the flights in whichever a/c, you simply open the saved file.Barry

Thanks Barry... but what I meant was for FS9 to remember where multiple aircraft were. For example, if I park both the Pilatus and King Air next to one another and I load the Pilatus... I can see the King Air parked next to me. I don't think there is a way to do that.MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

>Thanks Barry... but what I meant was for FS9 to remember>where multiple aircraft were. For example, if I park both the>Pilatus and King Air next to one another and I load the>Pilatus... I can see the King Air parked next to me. I don't>think there is a way to do that.>Only way I can think of is to make an AI traffic flight plan for the King Air, and set the return trip arrival time so that it is prior to the time of the situation you save.When you load the situation the King Air will be parked next to you awaiting its next scheduled flight.RegardsErnie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg