Sign in to follow this  
Clutch Cargo

9Dragons now on Final Approach!

Hey guys,If you're a fan of good ol' Kai Tak you might want to check out the screenshot forum. I know, blatant advertising for our little freeware scenery but gotta let you guys know somehow.Happy Holidaze,

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Kudos to the team for all the hard work Clutch!!Looking forward to release :-)Regards,Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

WONDERFUL NEWS Looking forward to another IGS 13 approach, clutch ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Wow, just can't wait!Those of you, guys, who haven't yet seen the "EnterThe9Dragons" promo video to be found at their site (the link given above) should really do that.Looks like a jaw-dropping addon to come!Best regards,Rafal

OMG, has anyone downloaded that 91 meg video :-eekI have to admit I'm a lover of Kai Tak anyways, so it doesn't take a lot to impress me ;-) but that video -and IMHO perfect music selection- pays tribute to my favorite airport ever.I really appreciate the time and effort that went into this project. Keep up the great work and let me know if you need another beta tester (hint hint) ;-)Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifGIGABYTE Light 3D Galaxy II Liquid CoolingENERMAX Galaxy EGA850EWL ATX 850W Power SupplyNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel MoboCore 2 Duo E6700 1066MHz FSB 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775CORSAIR XMS2 2GB SDRAM DDR2 800GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI ExpressSBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.12 x Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Raid01 Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sWinXP Home SP2CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

It is great, isn't it? If the finished product is anything like seen on the video, I wouldn't mind at all if it is payware. With (hopefully) AES support I will be in FS heaven. But then again, being spoilt by the said AES, the old Kai Tak is about the only airport that I fly to regularly and is not AES-ed.Now I really can't wait, LOL! But take your time, guys, take your time. :)Regards,Jure