Sign in to follow this  
John F

VC not showing in POSKY's ERJ-135 -- here's why

When the new VCs came out a couple days ago for the POSKY ERJ's, I plugged one into the ERJ-135 but couldn't get it to display. Went to the POSKY forum and observed that some others -- but not all -- were reporting the same problem. But they were being told that they weren't following the installation instructions correctly.Turns out, however, that the viewpoint is way out ahead of the panel on the VC model in the ERJ-135 file download. The ERJ-145 VC doesn't have this problem; it displays fine. I'm not a POSKY forum member, so I'll mention it here.John

Al,The only way I could get into the cockpit was via the recorder module add-on's alternate VC view feature. But I found the floor was raised above the rudder pedals. I'm hoping POSKY will eventually notice the slip-up and issue an adjusted VC package for the ERJ-135.Meanwhile I'm just enjoying the VC in the ERJ-145. It's a nice VC!And I haven't tried the ERJ-140 VC yet, so I don't know about that one.John

FYI do not bother to install the 140 or 135 VC ... Theres a service pack coming out either today or over the next 2/3 days to address all those issues according to the forums The 145 VC works flawlessly though !!Cheers

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

I played around with some numbers but couldn't get it right and also found the floor was always to high. I'm with you and will just wait for Posky to come through with the corrections. I'll try the 145. It does look like a nice VC. Thanks again.Regards, AlMaxis...Thanks for the info

Guest NWilkinson

Sorry Guys I never had chance to test the 135/140 VC.. I'm regretting it now :)Anyways Brandon has been told about the eyepoint so hopefully he'll issue an update on that real fast.. regarding the floor, I fixed that problem today, so please update the 135/140 VC to SP1 (don't forget to download the night textures that I also forgot)

I'm glad you guys have got cockpits, I've tried installing the latestERJs using different methods, getting everything except a cockpit.The osERJ145s work perfectly except the trim is set for rocket take-off,no trim gauge can I find ? Never installation problems in years, anybodygot an idea

I don't have a cockpit either. I downloaded all the updates and still nothing. It's the view point numbers that is the problem, least I think it is. I played around with them and got it to show, but not correctly. I'm working with the 135. Did anybody get the 135 to work?Regards, Al

Al, you've made my day, I thought I'd lost the plot. Use S and it'snormal working, use W and all I get is full screen view and instrumentview, no cockpit. The Posky boys do wonderful work but maybe a littlemore testing required. Efox