Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_Jodry-VJPL

Mudry CAP-10B

Anybody who has not tried out this aircraft is missing out on the fun!Dimitri Samborski, Nikolai Samsonov from the Samdim Design Group do some of the best work i have ever seen in this field and have released this model as of todays ( Boxing Day )front pagehttp://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...&CatID=fs2004ac This is a direct link to the fileThanks Guys cant wait to see what you do with the FSX version.Ps they built in some " special features that on some machines may create framerate issues , PT at SOH notes turning off Aircraft cast shadows is a fix, thanks for the tip. C.J

When I scan the "new aircraft" files everyday that are released to the library, I look at the size of the file. This file has a size of 3683kb. I know the screen shots has a VC view but I've found that small file sizes usually mean no VC. I don't get really excited about new airplanes that don't have a VC and only 2D panels. Is the file size a mistake or do I have to change the way I scan and evaluate the files ?

3 MB installer gives 21 MB installed files with VC. The trouble and time it took to come and write your little complains here, could have been used to install this freebie and check it out yourself.And merry X-mass to you too..Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://kewlceo.com/forums/style_emoticons/...crazy_pilot.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

"..The trouble and time it took to come and write your little complains here, could have been used to install this freebie and check it out yourself..."And Merry Christmas to you too. You undoubtedly have a high speed connection as opposed to some of us on dial-up !

"And Merry Christmas to you too. You undoubtedly have a high speed connection as opposed to some of us on dial-up !"I wanted to offer some constructive advice that even someone on dial-up can follow. File size does not equate to whether an aircraft has a VC or not, and arguably you have probably missed dozens of very nice aircraft. How do you avoid that in the future? View the "zipdive" option and open the panel.cfg. Look for entries under *VCockpitxx* where xx equals 01,02 etc... If you see those entries, it means the designer(s) have included a VC.Regards,John (on dial-up until last year, so you have my sympathy and understanding and sincere holiday wishes :) )Edit: Forgot that the aicraft in this case was a self extracting .exe, but in the file description they included a link to their website which shows off the VC

Another excellent freeware edition for FS9.Many thanks to the author of this quality project.As a flightsim, FS9 is not only alive and well, but getting stronger by the day.Keep up the good work,I along with thousands of others trully appreciate your efforts,and the efforts of all freeware authors. To everyone who visits Avsim have a Merry Christmas and Happy 2008. Garry. in the UK.

Guest Zevious Zoquis

seems to me the easiest thing to do in this case is simply read the file description which states that the plane has a fully functional VC and NO 2D at all - which in my experience almost always means the model has a VC that incorporates those awesome, buttery smooth "RealAir-style" 3D gauges......absolutely awesome plane btw. The VC is fantastic...

Some people reported a fps drop problem in the VC. To correct the problem you can either turn off aircraft shadow from the sim options menu, or download a special update that supresses the shadow visible from the VC. I've put the link to the update on my page http://samdimdesign.free.frNice flights and happy new year !

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png