Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stoehovve Scheo

issue with fs9

Guest Stoehovve Scheo

Hi All, At this time, I've got pretty close to a top end system, and have no issues with any other game that I throw at this system. Here are the system specs at this time.Windows XP Professional 64 bit.2 x NVidia 8800 GTS 648 MB video ram / cardIntel dual core E66002 Gbytes physical RAM.5 x HD 10k RPM in stripped RAID configurationThe issue I am having is bugging the snot out of me. When I switch views from the 2d cockpit to the Spot view (it does so via a button on a yoke. It cycles from the 2d cockpit, to the 3d virtual to the tower over to the spot view. During this process if I am on the ground, the plane hovers about the ground for a second, and then sinks to the ground, and I get a "don't sink" warning. This is a royal pain in the butt when running something like FSPassengers or a cargo module, cause I get dinged for excessive G-Forces and loose points as a result. I have tweaked the SNOT out of my system's FS2004 configuration, but it does not seem to matter what I do, I always get that don't sink warning during a view transition. I've fiddled with setting a button to insta switch to the Spot view and 2d cockpit view (to be honest, those are the only 2 I use on a regular basis), but that does not help either, I STILL get a "don't sink" warning and a falling plane when I switch between the views. Can anyone help me out with this?