Sign in to follow this  
Guest kenmc

Apron textures for AFCAD 2.21

Guest kenmc

Hi Folks- Is there a way of adding additional textures to the texture list when constructing "aprons" in AFCAD. I checked through the help files but can't find a way to do it.Regards, Ken

Hi Ken -I have worked with Afcad for several years and it is my understanding it uses default FS textures for any polygons/aprons etc.As far as I know there is no way to import other textures.

Guest H_Kev55

What about replacing one of the default textures with a texture of your own choosing?KJ

You suppose you could do that but it would show up whenever that texture was called for and that might make some sceneries etc. look rather strange.

One addon that does indeed change those textures is airland1.zip. You can check those out, or at least it will give you the file names. There are many other addons that replace these textures too.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___