Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

default afcad file folder

HelloRecently, the programs which deal with AFCAD files don't access to the addon sceneryscenery folder where I store all my AF2_xxxx.bgl files.AFCAD221 for example looks only into sceneryworld...ScanAFD does not work: it tells me it cannot locate the addon scenery folder, altough it used to work beforeMaybe this is a registry issue?Can someone help, please?Thank you very muchGhiom Viguie

AFCAD and ScanAFD look in your scenery.cfg file to determine where to look for airport data files.Check the Scenery.cfg file to make sure Addon Scenery is an active layer - watch out for numbering errors.AFCAD uses two files to speed the search process - AirportIndex and FileList. Sometimes those files get corrupted/ out of sync with the FS setup.Rename each of these with .TXT at the end. Start AFCAD again and see if it searches better.

Thank you for your replyI don't want to reinstall for that, the rest working fine except some recent mag declination issue (see thread "Rwy not aligned").I did what you Reggie suggested, but still AFCAD2 finds only stock airports and when I open from specific file, it points me to the sceneryworld folder...I attach my scenery.cfg if ever you have time to browse thru and check.Thank you and regardsGhiom Viguie

Area.308Title=AFCADLayer=308Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=Addon ScenerysceneryRemote=If you want to change the title, fine (although, why change it?), but the path should be "Local=Addon Scenery".

Mike...

I would never change the default scenery area ordering, so you are in uncharted territory for me.scott s..