Sign in to follow this  
kerke

Wing Views for FS9 Level-D 767

Is there an any easy way to implement wing views on my FS2004 Level-D 767?Thank you in advance,Kerke

Guest Reed203

This file in the library might do the trick just fine. wingviews_lds767.zip

Guest majhankee

>Is there an any easy way to implement wing views on my FS2004>Level-D 767?>>Thank you in advance,>>Kerke>Get the fsrecorder from fsrecorder.netIT IS SOOO USEFUL. It takes time to learn how to properly use it though, but in the end you get some very fantastic views.

>This file in the library might do the trick just fine.>wingviews_lds767.zipHey Reed203, that's an incredible machine you have, my Dell XPS 410 is not nearly close but it runs FS9 very well and at high FPS, and I get to fly my favorite planes: LDS767, F1 ATR 72-500, F1 Cessna 421C Golder Eagle, etc. I have FSX installed on the same machine but I find myself using FS9 99% of the time due to the high FPS performance. BTW, my machine OS is Vista Ultimate, I like it a lot but I think XP Pro is better for current generation games.I'm going to give wingviews_lds767.zip a try, and thank you.Happy 2008Kerke

Guest Reed203

Kerke,Looks like we are flying alot of the same things! I love my XPS and it runs fs9 so smoothly. I have FSX and have been toying with the idea of installing it but im not there yet. The calibre of addons and quality of the sim just isnt up to fs9. Glad to help you out with the wingviews and happy new year!

You can try thesePaste the following entry into your panel.cfg at the end of your [VIEWS] section and save it:VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP_DIR=13.0, 0.0, 280VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP_EYE=2.5, -0.2 -30.0VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP_ZOOM=1.0VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP_DIR=13.0, 0.0, 80VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP_EYE=-1.5, -0.2 -30.0VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP_ZOOM=1.0 VIEW_LEFT_UP_DIR=10.0, 0.0, 260VIEW_LEFT_UP_EYE=2.5, 1.2 -18.0VIEW_LEFT_UP_ZOOM=1.0VIEW_RIGHT_UP_DIR=10.0, 0.0, 100VIEW_RIGHT_UP_EYE=-1.5, 1.2 -18.0VIEW_RIGHT_UP_ZOOM=1.0VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP_DIR=10.0, 0.0, 220VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP_EYE=-1.0, -0.2 -08.0VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP_ZOOM=1.0VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP_DIR=10.0, 0.0, 140VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP_EYE=2.0, -0.2 -08.0VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP_ZOOM=1.0To get the wing views, you can use standard NumPad key combinations:5+75+95+45+65+15+3With NumLock ON, of course.Happy flying!Best regards,Rafal

>This file in the library might do the trick just fine.>wingviews_lds767.zipI followed the instructions on wingviews_lds767.zip but still I cannot see any wing views.I opened the file C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AircraftLVLD_B763PanelPanel Optionspanel_normal.cfg.I copied and pasted this...//WING VIEW to FrontVIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP_ZOOM=1.0VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 315 VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP_EYE=0.0, 0.0, -43.50VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP_ZOOM=1.0VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 45VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP_EYE=0.0, 0.0, -43.50//WING VIEW to sideVIEW_LEFT_UP_ZOOM=1VIEW_LEFT_UP_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 270VIEW_LEFT_UP_EYE=0.0, 0.0, -26.00VIEW_RIGHT_UP_ZOOM=1VIEW_RIGHT_UP_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 90VIEW_RIGHT_UP_EYE=0.0, 0.0, -26.00//WING VIEW to backVIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP_ZOOM=1VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 225VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP_EYE=0.0, 0.0, -10.00VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP_ZOOM=1.0VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 135VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP_EYE=0.0, 0.0, -10.00...at the end of the panel_normal.cfg [Views] section without replacing what was already there and saved the changes.I opened the Level-D configurations managed and saved as the instructions say. I opened FS9 and loaded the LDS767, I used the view keystrokes but I see no wingviews.What am I doing wrong?

>What am I doing wrong?I don't know about the entries you have used, but make sure you are using the non VC version.Best regards,Rafal

>>What am I doing wrong?>>I don't know about the entries you have used, but make sure>you are using the non VC version.Thank you Rafal, I've got it now, I just didn't want to disable the VC.QUESTION (unrelated to wingviews_lds767): The default FS9 LDS767 Configuration Manager has a model configuration selection of "VC with Wing Views and VC windows reflection". However, even with that choice selected and saved, I don't see any wing views. Does the default FS9 LDS767 have "Wing Views" when you configure it with "VC with Wing Views and VC windows reflection"?Thanks again,Kerke

First, understand that any fs airplane loads views based on the 'panel.cfg' file - no other Second - understand therefore the relevance of the panel_options.cfg files - they are automatically copied/renamed as 'panel.cfg' based on model/panel choices you make in the config manager. I suggest you therefore simply save your VIEWs additions to ALL the panel_options cfg files. Make backup copies first of course. That way in future your new views (or any other panel mods) will then be loaded regardless of what model/panel choices you make in the config manager.

Regards,

Mark