Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

LOSS OF MAGNETIC DECLINATION

No need to start another topic. That's the right true heading for 28R.For an updated magdec file, look no further than the Library.Now take a deep breath and relax. And do not play around with FS too much, because you're only looking for trouble.:D

Mike...

The problem is that sometimes when I load FS9 I have the magdec, sometimes I don't.I need to play with FS9 to retrieve a neat and clean situation.I am trying to see whether a recently added scenery has not to do with that...If someone else got the problem, please let me knowThank you and regards

Sounds like your default flight doesn't have it. When you finally DO get magdec to work, save the flight immediately as your default flight. Next time you load FS9, you should have it.HTH!Chuck B.

Guest NWilkinson

Don't forget that depending on your realism settings, your heading indicator/directional gyro may be precessing... I think "d" key will realign it with the magnetic compass.