Sign in to follow this  
Guest bluesman666

FS9 "not responding"

Guest bluesman666

HiReloaded fs9 due to the keyboard suddenly not responding on most keys(any ideas/)Anyway, now Task Manager reports "not responding"I've reloaded about 5 times, but the sameAlso the new fs9.cfg s are coming out at 4 Kbs instead of 12-14 KbsAnyone please helpThanksDave

Guest cloudrider

Hi Dave,Don't really have a clue as to what caused this to happen, but my keyboard has done that before (non-responsive). I shutdown PC and re-boot and that cures it for me. As far as FS9 not responding, I can only suggest going back to a system restore point and seeing if this fixes things. Good luck and Happy New Year!!

It happens a lot more than I like, but you learn to live with it. I'm quite sure the problem has been reported to Microsoft over a million times. It happens to me most often when switcing from windowed view to full screen view. Screen goes blank and hourglass keeps blinking, but nothing happens.Bill :-mad