Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightsimmernick

MRAI Installer

Guest flightsimmernick

Can anyone tell me where I can download the latest MRAI installer as I cant seem to find a link/download anywhere? Thanks!

Guest flightsimmernick

Cool had tried that just wanted to make sure I was getting the latest version as I did not know what this is(I know that mrai are no longer going).Thanks for that though!

Guest flightsimmernick

What a frustrating afternoon I have had.getting really tired and I am trying to find some models but have resulted to posting this as I cant find it anywhere!I am looking for the Evolve AI A319 model zip on the avsim library. I have got the fde zip ok but when it comes to the model.. just cant find it. I have tried both searching for it and also scrolling through the pages and cannot find either way (could be my eyes through by the time I had scrolled through the pages. Can anyone help me, for some reason i managed to find the fde in search but when I search for the model zip no joy!just to confirm it is the Evolve AI A319 Model zip I am looking forthanks for help!