Sign in to follow this  
Guest LONEDOVE

DEFAULT GAUGES NEEDED

Guest LONEDOVE

Hi,For some reason I have lost the default gauges for the Lockheed Vega and the Beech Kingair. Could someone tell me where to find them ?? Sure would appreciate any help. I need them for the Waco Aircraft Corporation Aircraft.ThanksJim

Wow, thanks for the plug David, in return I'll say that your tips & tricks series of tutorials have been very useful as well and I highly recommend them to anyone new to FS2004:David Marshall's Tips & Tricks Tutorials][/bWith regard to the original question, the Lockheed Vega gauges actually reside in the Vega's panel folders rather than the main Flight Simulator 9Gauges folder. Chances are that there's nothing wrong at all, you probably just need to place a copy of "Lockheed_Vega.cab" into the Waco's panel folder.As for the King Air gauges, they should be in a file named "Kingair.gau" located in Flight Simulator 9Gauges. You can easily test their availibility by loading up a flight in the King Air to see if it has gauges. If the gauges show up on the King Air panel then missing gauges isn't the problem and there's something else wrong. In that case post the Waco's panel.cfg or a link/filename of the file you're trying to install and we can check it out and see what's wrong.Jim

Thank YOU Jim I just call them the way I see them.

Guest LONEDOVE

Thanks guys for all the good advise, I did get it done.Again, many thanks !!JimMesa