Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Question for the experts... re: Airbus

Hey Everyone,First off a Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone. It has been a while since I have posted here and obviously all the buzz lately is around the 9Dragons release. I have it downloaded but have not had the time to install yet. From part 1 I know what I am in for and a special thanks to the entire team. I know Mike asked about Paypal donations for the team and I certainly second that!!!My question is actually regarding the WilcoPub (Feelthere) Airbus series2 offering. I have not had anything to do with F/T in quite a while due to reasons I don't need to get into. The fact of the matter is that I have been waiting for a good big bus for a long time though. PSS is a bit dated for me and with their recent demise I don't even know if I have the entire package downloaded... CLS is a bit light for my liking so it appears for now F/T is my only option. Does anyone have the package? How is performance? Is it worth the investment or should I stick with my Boeing's for now? If it makes a difference I am 100% VC.I don't normally solicit information like this so I really appreciate the feedback.Thanks in advance, have a great 08,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Paul, there is a review on the main page.http://www.avsim.com/pages/0108/Airbus2/Airbus2.htm It seems to be quite faverable. I've got the voliume 1 A319 TO 321 and I'm pleased with it, especially after adding FS2Crew. What I'm really looking forward to is the Airsimmers A320.Dave F.

Hi Dave,Happy New year to you, thanks for taking the time to respond. It was actually the review that got me interested in the first place. Your positive input on the prior version is what finally pushed me over the top to go for it. Now I need to figure out how to add the A320 version of FS2Crew to the A340 panel.cfg. Even if some of the switches are off I can manually follow up with the correct setting and get FS2Crew in the 340 :). Thanks again,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Thanks Dave,I saw that. I was Beta testing for Bryan before my back surgeries so I am going to send him my .cfg's. :) Thanks again!-Paul Primary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk