Sign in to follow this  
Riah069

Feelthere Products

Well ive perservied with there products, mainly there airbus vol1 and vol2.Last night i posted on there unofficial fourms cause i found out throgh someone checked the wilco site that SP3b was released. No one can post on there airbus fourms due to them being locked since last year.I asked why in #### they cant post and say HEY guys theres a new SP go get it at Wilco ENJOY!!Post got deleted. What? they cant say yes we will do that or this is the reason why we dont. Just delete the post and move on. For heaven sake they develoe the (((EDIT: This is a family friendly service. Use profanity again and you won't be posting.))) thing. I know this is a rant but you know like other people that have bought there products we HAVE paid good money and there Airbus series dont come cheaply either.Unfortunatly there the only ones atm that produce a decent Airbuse (FMC etc) And they know it. So i say Bring on Arliner XP and the other payware Airbus. And i pray to god they keep the moral relisation that YES people have bought our product AND they do have a voice.Mike

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

One way to fix poor customer service is to not buy products from the poor customer service providers. I own and enjoy the PIC 737 and Vol 1 Airbus, even with the bugs. What irks me about Wilco/Feelthere is the attitude they have towards customers (like you pointed out). Wilco/Feelthere have a much "different" attitude towards customers than other payware places such as Aerosoft or Flight1. I refuse to buy Vol.2 because of this attitude, speak with your wallet.....

I agree the wallet speaks the words. Very true statement :)I think it comes down to a amount of respect. Point in case Captain Sim Lousey PR shocking responces to peoples wishes and a lack of communication (Block F). Funny thing is that they all love THERE EULA that they can hide behind and exploit as they wish. So ok i have a product pay us well give you the product and we dont promise anything after that.Im not saying that all companys are like that.. On the contrary some have SUPURB service and it is a pleasure to to use and pay for the product. Just some of these guys need to buckle up and start listening and communicating. As alot are aware there seems to be this thing going around called the net that makes communcation easier, i guess some think they still have to put pen to paper to communicate LOL.Mike

Mike

Hi Mike,My problem isn't so much with Feelthere as it is with Wilco. I will not purchase Feelthere products from Wilco. If no other means to purchase a Feelthere product exists (other than Wilco), I will not purchase the Feelthere product/add-on.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Comes down to communication i think actually i used up my 3 downloads for the Airbus manual sent them a email saying please clear the token etc never received a response from them. I think between these 2 there is not a lot off communication.. Maybe there is but at the end of the day i think it Feeltheres responsibility to advise the customer on there forum as to weather theres a patch out.After all they pass that onto Wilco who then packs it and puts it up on there site.. Sloppy if you ask me.

Mike

Mike,Save your money, "Wallet speak" is the only language that this bunch of Certified Comedians

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest DanWalloch

Your post was deleted because you were being very rude. Feelthere was a contractor for Wilco on those projects so your customer service problem is with Wilco. That is like calling Intel with your problems because your Dell is broke. You don't call Intel, you call Dell customer service. If FeelThere's contract with Wilco don't say they have to provide customer service, then they don't have to, you can't force them too. Not to mention by having to register via Wilco's site, it provides another barrier against pirating.

>Your post was deleted because you were being very rude.>Feelthere was a contractor for Wilco on those projects so your>customer service problem is with Wilco. That is like calling>Intel with your problems because your Dell is broke. You don't>call Intel, you call Dell customer service. If FeelThere's>contract with Wilco don't say they have to provide customer>service, then they don't have to, you can't force them too.>Not to mention by having to register via Wilco's site, it>provides another barrier against pirating.Dan, you should go work for Wilco...you sound like you'd fit right in to their customer nonsupport department.If I buy a Dell computer and have a problem with the Vista OS installation that comes with it, I may very well indeed call Microsoft rather than Dell about the problem. And if I did call Dell, they'd first actually talk to me, and then end up sending me to MS, rather than giving me a zero-feedback e-mail drop box for my issues with little to no hope of actually being heard or helped. The Wilco support model sucks. For a long time FeelThere mitigated that by actually providing service on their website for their Wilco-published works. Until they abdicated their responsibility for supporting their products, they were OK in my book. Now, I have the same low opinion of them as I do of those whose skirts they are hiding behind.FeelThere may not have any legal obligation to provide service for their products, and certainly we cannot force them to, but we absolutely can and should hold them responsible for the woefully rotten state of customer service on their products.Until their support changes to something acceptable, I will not buy another FeelThere product, and I will continue to recommend that others do not. Every person that I convince to stay away represents $50 out of FeelThere's pockets. I can say definitively that their growing reputation for horrible customer service has cost them hundreds of dollars already at my hands.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

>Your post was deleted because you were being very rude.>Feelthere was a contractor for Wilco on those projects so your>customer service problem is with Wilco. That is like calling>Intel with your problems because your Dell is broke. You don't>call Intel, you call Dell customer service. If FeelThere's>contract with Wilco don't say they have to provide customer>service, then they don't have to, you can't force them too.>Not to mention by having to register via Wilco's site, it>provides another barrier against pirating.I was being very rude? Doubtful would you like me to post what i had asked?I asked on the Feelthere Forums why No SP details were being provided and no announcement of the release of a SP. And if i look on there forums now there a quite a few people asking what was changed in SP3c. A simple statement would've been nice. But my post was deleted. Go Figure.CheersMike

Mike

Hello and if you like to go to the feelthere forum you need a great bunch of humor.Look at this answer!!!>All Airbus communication including release dates for SPs and >details of these SPs are done by Wilco so please contact them.>Thank you>VicSorry i'm done with feelthere, they will never see money from my pocket again. It is a shame, they make not bad products (CitX, Legacy) but as customer you are the one who gives the money and after that "nothing else"! It would be ok, when this products would be bug free, but not a single one is thruly finish.Bruno

Bruno 

Absolute CLASSIC. I think this topic says it all really it doesAnd sums up the whole problem over there LMAOAnd the request was JUST a list of bug fixes for the NEW SP. Because EVEN when you install theres no list in the installer/ No readme.. You have to go on blind Faith. Sorry i don't goto church its not my thing.http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10092

Mike

I never really had to contact Wilco support, so I cannot comment on the support issues.On one hand, I'd like to applaud FeelThere for just delivering enjoyable and reasonable complex add-ons, but on the other hand, even after 3 service packs there are still quite a few cosmetic issues with the A320. Maybe they have been fixed with the latest SP, but for me it's still way too late, because they have all been very obvious bugs that should not have been there in the first place (a lot of missing clickable switches in VC; night throttle textures in FSX). Still, their products are enjoyable and flyable for me and unlike products that have been announced months, if not years ago, like the Airsimmers A320 and the PMDG A320, FeelThere just delivers direly needed add-ons for FS9 and FSX. If there was just a little bit more testing and quality assurance, them FeelThere would rank for me just on the level on other highly praised add-ons.Pat

Guest gdafc1

.............andunlike products that have been announced months, if not yearsago, like the Airsimmers A320 and the PMDG A320, FeelTherejust delivers direly needed add-ons for FS9 and FSX.Problem is they are full of bugs and left unsupported.Why do you think the others take so long?Garry

>... left unsupported.garry:service patches have been released.there is active discussion and support in the feelthere forums.unsupported means that you cannot contact the developer; and no service patches are released.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/