Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightsimmernick

AI Models & Repaints for FS9

Guest flightsimmernick

Hi allI am having real trouble finding any AI models. I have just got a new PC and am in the proces of manually putting my AI on there, but I cant find hardly any aircraft models on the net on in libraries like avsim. I started last week anhd since then I have only been able to fully install 1 airline (Emirates) as all the models and textures I found with no problem from the-fruit-stand.com (downloaded form the avsim library). On my old PC I had loads of AI models but cant find them for download on the library (or anywhere else). I am looking for:FS Painter modelsAI Aardvark modelsEVAI Repaints It seems if I download a model I then cant find the texture for the airline I am installing etc etc. Can anyone help?Love installing AI traffic manual but is not as easy as it used to be!Thanks Nick (also posted in the avsim library forum)

Guest LeeWang
Guest flightsimmernick

wow thanks for the links there Lee - is a great help!got a couple of quick questions:1) Was there ever an A319 section to the evai website (cant remember)2) I have got the FSP airbus models from the links above and can find the fde updates for FS9 for beoing aircraft but cant find the actual boeing models?Some great links there Lee, thanks so much for your help!

Guest flightsimmernick

sorry forgot to say, - have found the PAI models for the following aircraft but I am looking for some replacement's if anyone has any good one's they could share, thanks:MD11ERK-145ERJ-170/175ERJ-190ATR-42 500ATR-72 500Saab 340B (think I might have seen that in a link above but just though id list it)

Guest LeeWang

If you have no luck finding here, google is your best friend. I did a google search and found this:http://www.flightsim2004-fanatics.com/Flig...e/FSPModels.htmhttp://www.flightsimulatorguide.com/ai_tfc_links.htmAs for the evai A319, the models might have been pulled according to this thread.http://forum.projectopensky.com/index.php?showtopic=29418Looking into it, you'll need to search the net for these files:ev318_models.zip ev319_models.zip or maybe someone can send them to you. I don't have them.Lee

Guest flightsimmernick

thanks again for that... that is a great helpI have seen some textutres on the avsim library and other sites which say that there is an FSP 767 model. In particular I have searched and downloaded American Airlines AIA 767 but I came across an FSP texture for it. I tried searching the library and the web for the model but cannot find it. Was there a model for the 767 by FSP (as the links given above dont mention it for the 767?Thanks