Sign in to follow this  
Statens

SSW Airbus A310 Update 1.5 [Link Broken]

Guest koktebelskiy
I highly recommend this new database.
Hi !Thanks for the answer.The question, who will help to upload this file on an English-speaking free site (upload/download site) or ftp?

I already uploaded this Navdata on a mirror free hosting site, just incase your link goes down.My question is, did you make this update? I wouldn't want to upload something, especially to AVSIM because I am not the author the new AIRAC.

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

Guest skydriv3r
Jonas, I've found both the 1.4 and 1.5, but I'm having problems trying to send them, I'm working on it, standby.Dave
Could you send it to me.. i would REALLY aprreciate thatmy e-mailprezes6@vp.plThanks in advance

hi guys,quite old this topic but I am looking for the tutorial, and the site is unfortunately down...so could you please send me the tutorial tojuri.leh@hotmail.dewould be mich appreciated, thanks in advance :( regards

Anyone still have the updates - I know its an old post but would like to go back for nostalgia ?? :( :(

Hey,Im looking around for V1.5 but no luck with that.. Raised%20Eyebrow.gifCould anyone help me with that? My mail: raphaelmartinezch@hotmail.comI just tested V1.3, and would like to get the lastest, i like this aircraft and A300, but, until now, there no other better than HNAC

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Wow, i forgot all about this plane. I used to have it and infact with my old avsim account i was their english moderator on the forum! can't get in contact with any of the guys anymore and as i dont have the installer i guess i'm out of luck with installing it again!

Hey guys,Does anybody have the V1.5 update anymore. I have V1.4, but need the final update. I would really appreciate any help - if anybody else needs anything let me know.Regards,Brennan

Does anyone use this aircraft anymore? I love the A310 and really want this addon. I guess this is the best A310/A300 panel there is today for FS..? I read all these reviews that warn everyone from buying it and to stay away.. Is it really that bad? Or does it work better with the latest updates. If u buy it today what version will u get?And do u need an update that u can't find anywhere?-Thorbj

Guest yurid

Hiya everyone, I've just started flying it on vatsim network and im getting lots of viewers on sag tv and private messages about the a/c. Many people seem interested in it. It's a pity they closed dwn and have no airac support.yuriD

I was able to get a copy of the SSW A310 v1.3. And it is working pretty good actually. But everything looks very outdated and u can see that it's an old design. But I kinda liked this plane..It's a petty about the AIRAC, only have 0808. But i read somewhere that it was possible to use AIRAC from LVLD 767?And does anyone have V1.4 and v1.5 out there??-Thorbj

Guest yurid

BTW, any one know how to trigger the go levers. I can't find it to save my life. I've only had it for a few days anywaz so I'm still learning.thanks

BTW, any one know how to trigger the go levers. I can't find it to save my life. I've only had it for a few days anywaz so I'm still learning.
Jupp. I found that one out yesterday. In FS go to the SSW menu and select configuration. And u have to asign a key to TOGA. Note that u need Scroll Lock turned ON for these keys to function, or u can unselect a box in the top of the configuration box. Hope u got that :( -Thorbj

THANK YOU SO MUCH!I've been waiting for this for years! Unfortunately this addon has a ton of issues but it's the best A300-600/A310 Panel available for FS. This aircraft needs to be seriously considered by payware developers in the future, I have AA A300 recordings stockpiled on my hd.Emil
Hi,Here is a little something to considder, although it is the A300B4.http://www.simchecksoftware.com/index.php?page=mainUnfortunately it will only be for FSX !!!?? (I forgot all about it,...does anyone still use it?) :( The guy behind this project is noone less than Oliver Brown. Maybe you remember him from the FS98 days for his A320 panel. :(

Staffan

Guest yurid
Jupp. I found that one out yesterday. In FS go to the SSW menu and select configuration. And u have to asign a key to TOGA. Note that u need Scroll Lock turned ON for these keys to function, or u can unselect a box in the top of the configuration box. Hope u got that :( -Thorbj