Sign in to follow this  
Statens

SSW Airbus A310 Update 1.5 [Link Broken]

Hi!I installed the simsoftworkshop A310 version 1.3 and I want the update to version 1.5 with the flight management system.But when i tried to download it from simsoftworkshop.com/ it was a broken link. And i search around but didn't find a mirror.Then i tried the forum but that forum was gone a long time ago, and i didn't find a e-mail to contact simsoftworkshop about the broken link.Well, If anybody has the 1.5 Update please send it to me on ->E-mail: jonas.bodell@gmail.com///Jonas Bodell

I have the 1.4, I'll send it to you.Dave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorSaitek AV8R-01 Joystickhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Jonas, I've found both the 1.4 and 1.5, but I'm having problems trying to send them, I'm working on it, standby.Dave

Just sent update 1.5, hope it's OK.RegardsPhil

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

Maybe you guys have the latest AIRAC 0603 which also is broken on their site? I'll preciate it!

Jonas1.5 update uploaded to your server but unfortunatley the latest navdata I have is 0509.Phil

The 0509 will do, I can wait with the 0603 until the link is fixed on their site.Thanks Phil!

Uploading it now but its quite slow so give it some timePhil

JonasSorry can't answer that and cannot check mine at the moment as FS2004 is not installed as I am currently restting my computer.RegardsPhil

Jonas, the PFD looks the same as mine. Did you get the update? For some reason I can't Zip the .exe file. BTW, I've got a really detailed tutorial I'll send your way.Dave

Guest koktebelskiy

Hi all!There is a new version of Navigation Data Base (AIRAC_0808) from SSW (For Airbus A310-300 SSW)To whom it is interesting, it is possible to download - to install and check up.(Unzip to folder - You Flight Simulator\SSW)ONLY FOR FS2004 (FS9).Good Flight's! :( http://www.uploading.com/files/7DTPBGMJ/ss...a_0808.zip.html

Hi all!There is a new version of Navigation Data Base (AIRAC_0808) from SSW (For Airbus A310-300 SSW)To whom it is interesting, it is possible to download - to install and check up.(Unzip to folder - You Flight Simulator\SSW)ONLY FOR FS2004 (FS9).Good Flight's! :( http://www.uploading.com/files/7DTPBGMJ/ss...a_0808.zip.html
THANK YOU SO MUCH!I've been waiting for this for years! Unfortunately this addon has a ton of issues but it's the best A300-600/A310 Panel available for FS. This aircraft needs to be seriously considered by payware developers in the future, I have AA A300 recordings stockpiled on my hd.Emil

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

I just gave the new AIRAC a go yesterday and it worked great. All the missing fixes and waypoints are there, however all the sids and stars are missing from the database. A work around would be to manually plug in the fixes on those sids and stars, which should work without a problem. I highly recommend this new database.Emil

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif