Sign in to follow this  
brucewtb

Wilco A340

Ohh, ohh, I know this one!PMDG!!! Although I can't remember if it was for when they changed there pricing to Euros or refused to allow FS9 owners the minor patch for the 747 when the 747-400X came out.Do I get a prize? :DCheers, SLuggy

Sluggy:yes, you are correct.the prize is my hope that forum users understand that ALL developers have fans and ALL developers have detractors. in addition, all developers have rules for how their forum will be used and expectations for how communication will take place.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

>here is another hint on the 'who is the developer' question>->>"you need to sign your real name to your posts per forum>rules, thanks.">>>-->edit: clarification>--I'll never get this "sign your posts" stuff. We choose a handle when we sign up to the various fora on the 'net. Just use that - a name is used to distinguish identity - scoob is as good as "Joe" or "Andreas" or whatever.signed

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest lalo lolo1

The FT is pretty good, but is a PC killer. For some reason I could never understand, it keeps my processor working at 100% (Vol 2 only). I still have a backup of my PSS A340, which IMO has better FDEs than the Wilco one. The Wilco VC is nicer and has more functionality, but I have doubts about which one to use next time I have to fly a 340.If I was you I would check JustFlight and see if they still sell the A340 (it's the PSS one). If it is cheaper than the Wilco one I would not hesitate. PSS is gone, but Wilco support is about the same, lol.Leo