Sign in to follow this  
hippyonenine

Feelthere CRJ 200 panel

Probably my own fault and willing to write off few euros spent on Wilcos CRJ200 but cant get the panel to show properly - just get the default 737 from what I can seeHave mailed them but due their poor customer service record not expecting any reply - and only few euros anyway so not getting het up about this as Wilco always bit of a gamble Has anyone experience same and any suggetsions?Downloaded the POSKY freeware as well with associated panel but getting black square in bottom centre of the panel.ThanksJohn

thnx for your fast replyi have the followingcombinedcrj.gaucrjpedestalLower_bare_256_v1panel.cfgUpper_bare_256_v1plus the thumbsapart from the cfg file rest are obviously bmpJohn

size is correct (within the limits of winXP's ability to give rounding error for file sizes).if your latest un/re-install doesn't work try another download from wilco ... just in case the Internet did something bad to the exe file.the challenge you describe is new. no history of such a problem in the CRJ forum (posts back to mid-june 2003), or from recent purchasers that have posted in the 'how to fly FT aircraft' forum.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Rather red faced here!:-yellow1 The reason why I wasnt seeing the wilco 2D cockpit was that I was going to the Bombadier folder in aircraft selection which of course came up with the default 737 panel as I hadnt added any other panel here.Didnt read anything in the manuals and finally checked the entry under feelthere - bombadier and everything showed up fine.Gotta learn not to drink too much red wine when I am trying to sort out my new files.Apologies for bothering u Scoob.By the way I have bought the 737 and all the Airbuses and am more than happy with the results - but there I fly in more sober state LOLRegardsJohn