Sign in to follow this  
dc10boy

Simmarket problem and question

Hi All, I have used simmarket for years with out a problem but now have run into a snag. on 12-8 my father ordered me the Aerosoft (FlyTampa)U.S. Airports CD package as a Christmas present.As of 1-9, he (nor I) have not recieved it.Repeated emails from him and one from me have only resulted in an "under investigation" reply from Simmarket.We live in Chicago so I wouldn't think shipping would take that long.Has anybody else run into an issue such as this?If so how did you resove it and how much time did it take?Thanks for any helpStan

Well, this saga has taken a turn for the worse!After a month of waiting for my U.S. airports package to arrive (it has not), and only hearing "under investigation" from Simmarket my father said via email to either send him his merchandise or refund his money so he could buy it elsewhere.Their response?..... "You will be inforemed a soon as we have heard any news from the publisher"We were told it was in stock, never told that there was any type of supply issue.Needless to say we will no longer be doing business with this companyStan Winke