Sign in to follow this  
Guest ARUBANEZE

Traffic Bgl

Guest venustus01

I just installed My traffic for fs9 and it seems to have disabled the default traffic bgl in the scenery folder,renaming it to passive.I now notice that although there is more ai at larger airports,the smaller ones dont have any ai at all even with the slider at 100%.Should I enable the default bgl to run with the My traffic addon?Or will this create a conflict in the sim?Regards,Dimitri.

I dont use MY Traffic (I use Ultimate traffic), but it sounds normal that it disables the default traffic.bgl file. UT does this too. Peter

Peter Schluter

Guest venustus01

Ok thanks.Just wanted to make sure the installation went ok.Regards,Dimitri.

Guest simonmd

You can re activate the default traffic with no problems BUT you will end up with Landmark, Soar, etc. aircraft all over the place again! (shudder)You could find some default GA AI that will populate your minor airfields. Personaly, I think the best thing to do is edit the default AI file with TTools by Lee Swordy. That's what i've done and have removed all the default MS 'commercial' stuff but still have the default GA AI at minor fields.

Guest venustus01

Thanks to all for your advice.The link from the last post is exactly what I was looking for.Kind Regards,dimitri.