Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris1001

Heading Bug can only go in 10 Degree increments

Guest Chris1001

I came across a rather excellent looking ATR by S

I vaguely remember this happen to me with some aircraft a while back but only when the throttles were on idle,just put throttles to above idle to change frequency as a workaround,can't remember the fix.regards Jim

Guest ThrottleUp

This is bugging me now because I had this problem and sorted it out without using FSUIPC! Infact I had it in at least 4 planes and fixed them all but it was so long ago that I cant remember!Im sorry this was a useless reply but its one of those questions where youre like "I know this, how did I do it!?"

Guest Chris1001

Thanks all,The thottle thing didnt work and i also recall that I had this problem some time ago and cannot remember how to fix it.So if anyone else has any ideas?TIA

Guest ThrottleUp

This sounds silly but theres something you can try that will tell you if its a panel.cfg entry or an aircraft.cfg thing.You are going to (temporarily) use the default King Air panel with the ATR. 1. Rename the panel folder of the ATR to something else2. Copy-paste the default King Air panel folder into the ATRs folder.3. Fire up the sim - still have the problem?

Guest The Captain

One (or 2) of mine do this but I have found that by installing Glenn Copeland's Cockpit Commander gauge I can enter new headings in single or more figures.

Guest ThrottleUp

-----------------------------------------------by installing Glenn Copeland's Cockpit Commandergauge I can enter new headings in single ormore figures.-----------------------------------------------That is an *excellent* idea! If Chris cannot fix the problem then that is a solution for him.

Guest Chris1001

Thanks all,Superb ideas which I will try ouy.Many thanks

Well worth installing Cockpit Commander once you have got used to using it you will find it much better and quicker for inputing all your sim commands....GOODBYE to frantic wheel mouse spinning.Its worth checking out all Glen Copeland's gauges they are very useful, two i would recommend are auto flaps and and auto gear as (they will retract your gear and flaps automatically hence the name :-) )these will leave you free on takeoff to concentrate on your climb rate and ATC etc AND its not cheating as these two gauges simulate commands that would normally be handled by a co-pilot.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077