Sign in to follow this  
Guest Akflyin

Pushback utility

Guest Akflyin

Hello all,I need some help in finding out why I can't finish installing Groundhandling gauges for FS2004 aircraft By Rob Barendregt. I have read and followed his readme instructions about 5 times now. I added lines to my panel config as instructed and successfully installed the Icon into the panel as his instructions have mentioned. I installed the guages into the guage folder of FS2004 but all I get is a black square when I try and pull up the pushback utility. Is there supposed to be a Panel Bitmap for the Guage? If anyone knows, I sure would appreciate any input.Thanks and fly safeDave

Guest RonB49

Hi Dave,I can't answer your question but I can offer an alternate installation method. I use Rob's gauges in most all of my big planes but I don't install them in a separate window. Instead, I find some vacant real estate on the main panel and place the gauge(s) there. This way they're visible all of the time (particularly helpful with the taxi speed gauge).Because my gauges display as complete and finished products, I don't believe that there are any separate bit maps that you need be concerned about. You might get a response from someone who know more about this than me if you post your question in the panel forum.R-

>If anyone knows, I sure would appreciate any input.Hello Dave!Please check very careful the numbering of the gauge section in AND the ident in the pushback related windoweg.:Window00=Instrument panelWindow01=radio_stack_panelWindow02=EngzoomWindow03=PedestalWindow04=NavzoomWindow05=OVERHEAD_PANELWindow06=GPSWindow07=Pushbackfile=DHC7main.bmp size_mm=815position=7visible=1ident=0window_size= 1.000, 1.000window_pos= 0.000, 0.000gauge00=Dashnite, 0,0,815,612...gauge125=Atn!Toggle,292,260,12,12,15123 ^^^ ^^^^^[Window07]BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0size_mm=150,205 // overall size of panel windowposition=8 // bottom right positionvisible=0 // make this 1 to make it visible on startupident=15123 // this must match the last param in atn!toggle ^^^^^This is a snippet from my Dash7 panel where I include the pushback utilities too. And it works fine.Greetings from BerlinMick!

Hi,I strongly recommend the pushback gauge by Arjan Scheffel - search the file library for "as_pushback.zip", posted on the 23rd September 2007.It works vey well, very easy to implement in any panel and works fine in FSX (with/without any SP).Give it a try. You won

Edmundo Azevedo