Sign in to follow this  
Guest hamish77

9 Dragons Runway Texture disappearing??

Just as a matter of interest.. my 9dragons works perfectly. Out of curiosity, I checked the AFCAD in use..AF2_9D_vhhx_31closed.bgl. It showed the elevation as 1.0. I changed it to 0.0 It still works perfectly. As an aside Clutch...you and your team deserve every prize going for the fantastic job you've done with this scenery...absolutely amazing.Russell.

Guest lgvpilot1

Clutch As Russell said you and your team will have nothing but respect and admiration for all the great work and support you have given by all of us here who have landed (crashed!) at vhhxI would like to think that any suggestion or solutions to a 9d problem is offered in the best intentions to aid a fellow simmer flying to or from Kai Tak and is in no way a comment on your superb work Dave There is light at the end of the tunnel !!!!!!!!Mark

Clutch, did that and guess what? Yeah you guessed right :-(Thanks anyway to you, Mark and all the others that tried, it still dosen't affect my enjoyement of the best freeware scenery in an awful long time and I thank you for allowing us to download it.just one last thing, before I loaded a new fresh downloaded file I tried to delete the '9 Dragons' file from my scenery library within the game and it wouldn't allow me to saying that 'IT WAS NEEDED'. It couldn't even be disabled!I have never experienced this before with any other scenery?

Dave Taylor gb.png

"I tried to delete the '9Dragons' file from my scenery library within the game and it wouldn't allow me to saying that 'IT WAS NEEDED'" Didn't you know? Once you install 9Dragons you are required for LIFE to have it in your FS9! Ha!:DNow that message I have never heard of before? Dare I say when was the last time you did re-install FS9?! If you can hold out a few days I think we are on the final bit of testing 9Dragons V2 which will have an auto-installer (and uninstaller!). It also has simple step-by-step instructions on how to de-install version 1. I know... a day late and a dollar short but might help from added frustration.There has got to be some conflict in there somewhere causing the height difference in the runway? But I am scratching my head a bit on this one.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit