Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

VIDEO Dragon EDDF - VHHH old

Hi People, I jsut saw 4 days ago in the Screen shot forum an extremly profesionally made video from a 744 flight from Frankfurt to Kai Tak from FS 9. Then the video dissapeared i cant find it anymore. Any hints where i can find it ?Marek thanks

Guest lgvpilot1

Was it the one that was on the pmdg forum "Farewell to the Dragon"

Mark

Yeap thats it - its great - do you know if this is PMDG 744 for FS9 or FSX ?marek and thanks again

Guest lgvpilot1

Well Im only guessing but considering that the flight is to the 9 dragons Kai Tak I would say its FS9 (or very clever editing:-) )Mark

Guest simonmd

Yup, FS9 as it includes 9Dragons! Very cool stuff, if a bit long. You need to find part 2 to get the KaiTak landing.

Well if it is FS9 which program is he using for the Wing-View - he has very nice shots and i dont know how to implement it.Marek

I love the way he put the Captain and FO into the video. Wouldn't it be be great to see a hand appear when you pushed a button or turned a dial? Maybe in FS12?Dave F.

>Well if it is FS9 which program is he using for the Wing-View>- he has very nice shots and i dont know how to implement it.>>MarekI think is this one ;)www.fs-recorder.net