Sign in to follow this  
Guest shelley1995

Eaglesoft expansion pack, cessna

Guest shelley1995

Hi, The expansion pack: Must one already own this aircraft?Is this a very new aircraft? Thanks.

>Hi, The expansion pack: Must one already own this aircraft?>Is this a very new aircraft? Thanks.The CII Expansion Pack is just as it's name implies. CII FS2004 ownership is required. There is a Discount Coupon available for the full Citation II for FS2004.Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest monsoon

Hi Ron. Has anyone been getting an FS crash with the expansion pack. I just installed the C2 and the expansion pack and it crashes fs9

None reported. Drop into our forum with your issue. Perhaps we can help. :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Just checked the Eaglesoft forum. There are now two of us there who are having problems, and possibly one more here.I've tried re-downloading both the expansion pack and the original CII and then re-installed, but I'm still getting a CTD. I don't have any trouble with any other payware or freeware planes in FS2004 ... and I've got lots of them :-) In fact, I was flying around Australia for hours with PDMG's 747 just last night.I'm a pretty patient guy, and I'm sure that this will get worked out. In an odd sort of way, I was heartened to see that I'm not the only one to experience problems.I wonder if those of us experiencing problems all downloaded the expansion pack at more or less the same time... Could our problems be due to a problem on the net, perhaps? It's been quite slow for me here on the west coast of Canada...Cheers!Joel @ CYVR (not far from CYNJ, really)

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Guest monsoon

actually come to think of it, as the file was 99% downloaded a popup came up saying cannot download CIIEP.zip www.eaglesoft.com. The connection with the server was reset. And the NOD32 had a popup saying that the threat was a Thermida application or something. I had to disable NOD32 to complete the download. Not sure if any of this was related or not.

I have it working and it's great. The Cessna Citation II is a great little flyer with the Expansion.Steam driven but up with the modern times with the Garmin GNS 530 and the Sandel EHSI.Minor remark. I just love the external power cart, but there's a loop in the dieselsound.However..Top Notch stuff Eaglesoft!Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://kewlceo.com/forums/style_emoticons/...crazy_pilot.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Ok. We have a support forum for our products and we don't use Avsim bandwidth for our product support. I'll answer your question then expect to see you in our forums.A corrupted download can and will cause all kinds of problems. The F1 wrapper is seen by NOD32 as a false-positive and that security software must be temporarily disabled...the F1 customer service pages reference the nature of that false-positive and the solution.Never in over five years have we ever issued a file containing a virus and neither has F1:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>I have it working and it's great. The Cessna Citation II is a>great little flyer with the Expansion.>>Steam driven but up with the modern times with the Garmin GNS>530 and the Sandel EHSI.>>Minor remark. I just love the external power cart, but there's>a loop in the dieselsound.>>However..Top Notch stuff Eaglesoft!>>>Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries>http://kewlceo.com/forums/style_emoticons/...crazy_pilot.gif>>"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick>back harder"Thanks for the good report Rob! Glad to hear she's working well for you:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Funny, I posted a question over in the Eaglesoft CJII (FS9) Forum about 2 months ago regarding CTD's with the original aircraft, no one ever answered the post or told me to kiss-off or anything. Now the Expansion Pak is for sale my post has disappeared and folks are reporting ctd's with the expansion pak. Should I buy or not?

Dale, contact me at support@eaglesoftdg.com with username and details of your post. I'll check into it.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png