Sign in to follow this  

King of the LightWeights?

As far of Marchetti is concerned, I will put it on my list. Is it that you can't do slips and spins in the default small aircraft to factory specifications? I am unsure what the defalt C-172 and 182, for example, would not be as good as the Ron Freiumuth's air file?Thanks for your information!Robb

What sort of differences do you see with the FSD International airfile update file for the Caravan? I thought that the default flight models were certified by Cessna. That is interesting. Thanks for your input. I have saved your message and will seek out your recommendations.Robb

Robb,Actually the default airfiles for the Caravans are not that bad, but the FSD International airfile update slowed down the elevator trimtab adjustment and with the amphibian, the initial stickiness of the floats has been improved or removed. Nothing really dramatic, just a bit of fine tuning.Bear!

Hey, could you send me that Cessna 172 .air file by Ron Freimuth? Does it also come with a .cfg file?email: jkiess@peace.gordon.eduThanks much,-Jak1421

John I see you are at tech. Iam right up the road from you . It's a small world . do you happen to fly out of PDK? I usually go there . As for the lightweights I would have to say Iam all for the DF piper archer2. That's mostly what's for rent out of PDK for a reasonable price. So I usally fly that. However I hope was can see a nice 182 in the futuer. I know DF did one but I would like to see one a bit more up to date with all the features of FS2k2 or 2k4 for that matter :) Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Hi Guys,is there a better airfile to find as replacement for the defaultRenegade Turbo.The complete package is marvellous, but the airfile is not really adream.Are there any experience...?Many thanksStefan (EDDM)