Sign in to follow this  
Guest ARUBANEZE

Citation

>Jason, our posts are within the rules at AvsimNo doubt>and are informational in nature. That's a very ample concept. All commercials, for example, are informational in nature. I quote your post in another thread here, "You may wish to take a look out our Piper Twin Comanche...a little smaller than the other two but real twin drivers seem to like her a lot". Is that informational? absolutely, there is a comanche in the market and real pilots like it. Is that promotional? I would say more so than anything else. >We appreciate your support and your>views but promotional type posting, like beauty, is in the eye>of the beholder.:-)Appreciate your good spirit. :)

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Well, we appreciate your quoting our comments here for informational discussion but you should be careful lest someone accuse you of promoting Eaglesoft products:-lol :-lol At any rate, promotional posts, like beauty, really is in the eye of the beholder. Kind of like everyone has an opinion but not all opinions are objectively true:-lol Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>but you should be careful lest>someone accuse you of promoting Eaglesoft products:-lol :-lol>I can do it and no one can accuse me. Why? Money from sales doesn't go into my wallet. If it did I would be purchasing a banner ad on this website to deliver my "product information" rather than sneaking it into the free forums.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

>>but you should be careful lest>>someone accuse you of promoting Eaglesoft products:-lol>:-lol>>>I can do it and no one can accuse me. Why? Money from sales>doesn't go into my wallet. If it did I would be purchasing a>banner ad on this website to deliver my "product information">rather than sneaking it into the free forums.>>JasonNothing sneaky at all...it's all right here in broad daylight for all to see and decide for themselves including the mods here.Relax. Some will see it one way and others will see it in another light. The forum exists for exchange of information and really that's all we've provided:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>By the way, Eaglesoft is currently working on our CX1.0 for>FSX Package.>What? Its your business but why on earth waste man hours on the old CX v. 1.0 for FSX instead of focusing on the 2.0 for both FS9 and FSX is beyond me. Waste of time IMO.

Eric 

>>By the way, Eaglesoft is currently working on our CX1.0 for>>FSX Package.>>>>What? Its your business but why on earth waste man hours on>the old CX v. 1.0 for FSX instead of focusing on the 2.0 for>both FS9 and FSX is beyond me. Waste of time IMO.First of all we are not interupting any current project schedule.CX1.0 for FSX is not a new rebuild and does not contain anything new with the exception of FSX type engine starting routines.The only reason we are working it into the gaps is because a large number of folks request that we do so:-)Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest mikealpha

Ron,Well, I also don't find it good style if developers jump with advertising in a thread affecting another developer.And besides that, where can one discuss about Eaglesoft products and/or planes made by Eaglesoft without developers interference ?If you would put yourself in a customers role, you wouldn't want to ?Mike

A reply at 0437? Geeezzz...you keep hours like I do.

Eric 

Guest kittie

>>>By the way, Eaglesoft is currently working on our CX1.0>for>>>FSX Package.>>>>>>>What? Its your business but why on earth waste man hours on>>the old CX v. 1.0 for FSX instead of focusing on the 2.0 for>>both FS9 and FSX is beyond me. Waste of time IMO.>>First of all we are not interupting any current project>schedule.>CX1.0 for FSX is not a new rebuild and does not contain>anything new with the exception of FSX type engine starting>routines.>>The only reason we are working it into the gaps is because a>large number of folks request that we do so:-)>>Hope this helps.>>>YES PLEASE! And I can't wait for the new one from Eaglesoft! :-wave

>Ron,>>Well, I also don't find it good style if developers jump with>advertising in a thread affecting another developer.>>And besides that, where can one discuss about Eaglesoft>products and/or planes made by Eaglesoft without developers>interference ?>>If you would put yourself in a customers role, you wouldn't>want to ?>>MikeA reread of the thread will provide clarity on the subject. Everything we've posted is subject to the mods here.We happen to be users as well as developers and have a perfect right to post here as long as we obey the rules just as you do.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest mikealpha

>A reread of the thread will provide clarity on the subject.>Everything we've posted is subject to the mods here.>>We happen to be users as well as developers and have a perfect>right to post here as long as we obey the rules just as you>do.:-)Hi Ron,hmmm, did you even read my statement at all ? I did not put your rights into question.But I asked some other questions, if you might have noticed :)Mike

>Well, I also don't find it good style if developers jump with advertising in a thread affecting another developer.Sorry you don't like the style.....:-)>And besides that, where can one discuss about Eaglesoft products and/or planes made by Eaglesoft without developers interference?You're kidding right? Please reread our response....we are subject to the the mods here just as you are. If the mods don't have a problem, why should you?:-)>If you would put yourself in a customers role, you wouldn't want to?We are customers and users as well as developers and certainly do understand the customer viewpoint.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>We happen to be users as well as developers and have a perfect>right to post here as long as we obey the rules just as you>do.:-)I don't like the attitude some Eaglesoft developers show when posting on AVSIM forums.I guess I have a perfect right to say so, as well? :)Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Marco. Of course you do. Sorry you don't like our posts but be advised we will continue to post as we please within the rules here....:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

This thread is about two products... one from Wilco/Feelthere, the other from Eaglesoft.So... the OP asked for opinion on what they should do... buy or wait.I believe one person posted to wait because the Feelthere support was horrible, at which point Scoob corrected the information.So Ron posts about the Eaglesoft X, which is definitely a topic of the OP's post... and it's an advertisement.I guess you can say the developer isn't allowed to offer up info regarding their product... but, I'm not honestly sure why.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69