Sign in to follow this  
salisbury

AI Traffic at 9 Dragons Kai Tak

I have got AI traffic to work in the 9 Dragons Kai Tak scenery - moved VHHH AI to VHHX with Ultimate Traffic. The problem is I have plenty of departing planes but no arrivals at any time of day - can anyone help me with this problem. Thanks for any help in advance.

Guest brianw22

I had the same problem. It turned out that the traffic bgl had exact arrival times. I just got rid of that & it all works perfectly now

Thanks for your help but I still seem to not get any arrivals - I removed the traffic.bgl and there was no change. In the sceneryworldscenery their is traffic030528.utb - do I leave this in there? I also have a trafficnewBAL.bgl - do I leave this alone. I presume I am looking in the right place for these bgls. Hope you can give further assistance. Thanks - Stephen Day

Hi,I have exactly the same problem,a lot of aircraft departing and no one arriving.Thanx,Hamilton

Hamilton Müller

StephanSorry to interrupt, but are you from Salisbury in Wiltshire?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

SalisburyThe .utb file is the original FS9 traffic file that gets disabled when you install UT. This will not have any affect on your traffic.traffic.bgl is the flightplan file that UT produces when you do a compile.The trafficnewBAL.bgl has to be a traffic file you have installed.Remove the trafficnewBAL.bgl file, and do a UT compile.If you have used the UT utility to send VHHH traffic to VHHX correctly this should work.ps. make sure you only have one AFCAD for VHHXPeter

Peter Schluter

Guest 28right

>No problems with volume just some aircraft that land well>left of centre - in particular Airbuses.>>Is this common to all with the scenery loaded?>>Aybe>>

http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannerbeta.jpgI see some AI landing well left of center too. I think it's kind'a cool though....reminds me of some of those crazy videos of real planes landing at Kai Tak. Although it looks like they all keep it on the pavement, I guess some are missing center enough for the tower to tell them to "contact ground" upon touch down (vs. all the "turn next taxiway" stuff).

I beleieve you will find that issue is covered in the manual.