Sign in to follow this  
SetSpeed

Wilco Legacy Problem

Hello all! Im looking for someone with Wilco Legacy and Vista experience. Here is my issue. After reading some positive posts on the Legacy, I visited wilcos website to check it out. I have vista ultimate 32 so I wanted to make sure that it was vista compatible. So I checked out the technical requirements and it says fs2004 or fsx and windows xp OR vista 32 bit.I then purchased the legacy and insatlled it. Works great until I want to exit fs2004 or change to another aircraft. Then I get the CTD that says ms2004 has encountered a problem and has stopped working. It says its due to legacy_GAU. I tried to join the Wilco forum but for some reason I am unable to sign in. I did read of similar issues with fsx and vista but not fs9 and vista. I then sent wilco support a email with my issue. Wilco responded and said they do not support fs9 products with vista, even know its says windows xp or vista. I have completed a few flights just fine with the legacy. It seems all systems work ok. Its justed annoying to have to restart fs9 to change aircraft and have to put up with the shutdown problem. I have pmdg 737, level d 767, and maddog 2006 all installed and running with no problems. Anyone have any advice on how to correct this problem?Thanks

>I tried to join the Wilco forum but for >some reason I am unable to sign in.i know the registration process works as new forum users are posting each hour.if you do not receive the confirmation email try these in order -1) after a few hours of reg., and no confirmation email, try FT support forum login with id and password you created (yes, even though you didn't receive the confirmation email).2) send an email to support{at}feelthere.com with the following information:[*]your product's serial number[*]your registered username[*]your estimated date of registration3) send me a private message.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Thanks for the suggestion Scobie. After several failed attempts, I am finally able to post on the wilco legacy forum!

Guest fabrytnix

Wilco/feelthere are very famous for the absolute care of detail of their products and for the perfect and very helpful support:-lol