Sign in to follow this  
TC1

A Quick Question

Guest tmond

Hi Jim. Is there any advantage running fs9 & fsx on 64 Bit Vs 32 Bit?My computer guy told me there is and that that Windows XP pro is the way to go for the future.Another subject:My computer guy is a "X" simmer and told me what I should do (make changes to my computer)to have a great system. I let him loose and by golly I believe I have a great system. There's another guy in the shop that I notice just sits there on the computer never lifting a hand that came to my house and tuned everything and in no tme flat. WoW did he seem clever & fast. It turned out he works for microsoft. He said he set my resolution to 1600x1200 and noted it was one step beyond HD.In passing he told me vista is going out and they hv a replacement in works.All I can remember is that the replacement name had the word "Feather" in it.Well...........I'm babbling now.Any comments on my first question?.Tim:-)

Guest tmond

Jim. Well then I'm confused. When I turn on my computer I have a choice to pick XP or XP PRO. I have 30 seconds to choose which one I want to go into. It specifies XP PRO as 64 Bit and XP as 32 Bit.Paid 160.00 for XP PRO.............Guess that was a waste of money eh.Tim:-)

Guest tmond

Thanks Jim. Your always very helpfull. Wld sure like to meet you.Where do you live? I'm in Alberta,Canada.Jim.Is there a upgraded version of FSX in the stores? Thot I seen that somewhere in frorum . Tim

Guest tmond

Well, I been close. About 10 times to Toronto and twice to montreal.So..........your in the car manufacturing capital of Detroit.Big place. Don't know what you mean by the pack Acceleration. What is that? Tim:-)

Guest tmond

Where you get it? Also, Is there a newer version of FSX out?Tim