Sign in to follow this  
Guest JollyRoger

AI a/c show up in a/c list... how to get rid of 'em ?

Guest JollyRoger

Hi folks!I just installed one more airfield scenery and a GA traffic addon specially designed for it. Everything works fine so far.But now some (not all) of the AI a/c contained in this traffic addon and that are NOT intended for flying (except for AI...) also show up in the FS9 a/c selection list and I hate that ;-)Is it possible to prevent them from showing up in the a/c list without removing them for AI traffic?Thanx for help!J.R.

Guest JollyRoger

>There are some tools for that here in the library.For example ? :-roll

Guest LeeWang

Hey JollyRogerDownload this program (File name: aired152_update806.zip) or direct link: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=89432Run the AirEd.exe, and open the aircrafts "airfile", a file name ending in ".air".Then change line 105 from 0 (normal) to 2 (Non-flyable) and save.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/183840.jpgBecause I add AI aircraft textures often, I've made 2 copies of the air file. One set to 2 (invisible) and the other one set to 0 (Viewable). Any time I want to view a new AI aircraft texture I just added, I simple move the viewable airfield into the folder. (Actually I just rename it).Lee

Guest JollyRoger

Whooohooo thanx a lot mate, works fine here! Many many thanx for your sup' answer!