Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

FFX I have pilots,i have cabin lights BUT!..Landing tax...

Hello AllThanks to help i have received here,my FFX Boeing's now have properly displayed pilots,and cabin lights that don't turn of with the landing lights......BUT! another question though please.When i use the taxi lights and the landing lights they seem to work like A.I.models ie the lights will display correctly when switched on,but from time to time during the taxi phase they will switch of for some time and then back on again(Like the AI aircraft).Can anybody help me with this glitch and make it three out of three successfully resolved problems.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest LeeWang

Sorry, don't have that issue. How do you turn the landing lights on? The landing lights are turned on/off by using the tailhook keyboard combo.Lee

>Sorry, don't have that issue. How do you turn the landing>lights on? >>The landing lights are turned on/off by using the tailhook>keyboard combo.>>LeeThanks once again LeeI turn them on(and taxi lights as well)using the switches in the cockpit.This could be a not reading the read me file issue.cheers Andy

Guest LeeWang

LOL Readme file? What's thatLee

LeeI think i have sorted it.I replaced my 'spotlight' and 'halo' bitmaps with the originals(in main texture folder) and i had no problems on taxiing with the lights flicking on and off on last nights flightcheers to youAndy