Sign in to follow this  

New Il-76TD found!

Guest Dominik Mann

Folks,just thought there might be some among us who'd want to know about this :D . Yesterday I found this very nice Il-76TD at www.simflight.narod.ru :

Fully modelled with reflective textures as well as animated control surfaces, spoilers, gear and reversers. As far as I understood the documentation, this is, however, only a "light" version of an upcoming deluxe Il-76 which will also include operating cargo doors and fully modelled interior.I'm curious, though - do any of you happen to know anything else about this project? I cannot remember to have ever read about it before :-hmmm .Cheers,

Good one, Dominik. My other discovery yesterday was the S-64 skycrane over at Simviation.com ... it looks great and flies beautifully, and can be loaded or light. So cool, and Jordan Moore has one on the way too!Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest danowat

Nice one dominik, It seems that there are a lot of good downloads outside of the big two.I found the new B58 Hustler the other day, which has not really been mentioned or uploaded any were else.Thanks for the heads upDan.

DominikTry www.igfly.com could be these guys.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest danowat

Now all I need is a nice panel, does anyone know of a nice panel for the IL-76?Dan.

Guest Dominik Mann

Yes, that looks like it. I only hope that they might consider a retail version of their payware planes...because else I would be cut off from them :'( ...

Hi guys,Just to remove some confusion...This very model of il-76 from simflight.narod.ru has absolutely no connection to the project of IgFly team.

Guest Flyingdutchman

Dominik,Thanx for sharing this news ;)THe IL looks beautifull :-hahCya Dominik,:-waveEvert

TLUK released an IL-76 a few months ago, it had no VC, but did have opening doors, and update is coming for it soon once we finish the fully walkable interior, it looks like outs but it may be YeoDesigns.

Guest Dominik Mann

@ xomer:Really? They looked so similar on the screenshots...do you happen to know more about the background of the Il-76 from simflight.narod.ru?

No, Dominik, I've no info about simflight's project. BTW, I've not even seen any shots of IGFly's visual model, apart some panel bitmaps from their site. But I know for sure that those project are different and the latter one is payware.

Guest RotorRick

There is this one, it's ok...IL-76 PANEL BY UMBERTO NOTO (REMAKE OF Il-76 PANEL by Dmitry Dobronravin)

Guest Coneman

This was mentioned in the screen shot forum a few days ago. Also had links to a great sound package. It does have a full vc and cargo area. Todd

Guest RotorRick

There is this one, it's ok...been around for a while, but it's better than flying around with a default 747 panel! Get it here or flightsimIL-76 PANEL BY UMBERTO NOTO (REMAKE OF Il-76 PANEL by Dmitry Dobronravin)

Guest Stan V

I went to the narod site and, not being able to read Russian, took a wild guess at what I should download. I finally decided to click on the last (biggest) entry in the box on the left side of the first site page. Unfortunately, this resulted in a file with the extension of "rar" which neither I nor my system knew what to do with. I made another guess and simply changed the "rar" in the filename to "zip" but that didn't help anything. The file is not a valid zip file. Can anybody advise about which file is the correct IL-76 file?Stan V.