Sign in to follow this  
mixen82

ExcludeBuilder does not work after Windows reinstall. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello fellow simmers.I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!My ExcludeBuilder worked just fine until i had to reinstall my Operating System 2 weeks ago. Since then ExcludeBuilder does not compile any excludes. Whenever I try it it comes up with this message:Error C2344: LatutudeMinimum must be LESS than LatitudeMaximumError C2031: Failed element parse Error C2032: XML parse Error! Element tree follows:Error: Error: Error:Error: Compilation Errors detected, compilation failed!Parse complete!In the meantime I re-downloaded ExcludeBuilder as well as all required dlls, the bglcomp.exe, MSXML, and even fsuipc.dll several times. But it still doesn't work at all. And I am adjusting the plane to a northerly direction when grabbing the coordinates just as required by ExcludeBuilder. I do not understand why it is not working. Can anyone help, PLEASE!!!P.S.: Here is a schreenshot of the original error message I receive everytime I try.In this case it is KATL.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/183941.jpgThank you very much.mixen82

The problem is that the separator being returned by your operating system is a COMMA - Bglcomp will only accept a PERIOD or it will display an error message.example: 33,624521213241 should be 33.624521213241You can manually edit the coordinates on your screen in ExeBuilder or change the separator which is used in the language setup for your operating system. The latter will change it for everything you do with your computer and that may not be what you want.Hope this helps get you back on track.

YEAH, IT WORKS!!!!! Thank you very much. Why I didn't recognize it by myself? But what cofuses me is that it worked under same conditions before the reinstallation of the operating system. Could it be that it is that way because I have deactivated the OS service that is responsible for the language recognition in order to improve system performance by deactivating all unnecessary services? I will give it a try reactivating this particular service.But for now I just can say Thanks.mixen82:-beerchug