Sign in to follow this  
Guest iiMiller

Pop-up panels

Guest iiMiller

Greetings. [Window Titles]Window00=Main PanelWindow01=IFR PanelWindow02=Radio StackWindow03=GPSWindow04=ClockWindow05=DMEWindow06=AirspeedWindow07=AltimeterWindow08=VOR1Window09=ADFWindow10=VOR2Window11=TaxispeedWindow12=KLN90Window13=FUELSTATWindow14=HEADINGHow do you access panels over number 9? If I add panels/gauges to a panel I can only view panels that correspond to keyboard keys 1-9. I have this situation in a few aircraft. Can you add panels over 9 and be able to bring them up in the cockpit? ThanksMiller

I believe the only way you can do this is to have anything above 9 called by an icon on your panel.Many gauges, such as those by Glenn Copeland (he has many useful ones here at Avsim) include easy instructions for adding the required icon.

Hi Miller,That looks like a panel.cfg from PAD. The higher numbers are accessed by clicking on hotspots on the panel. How it is done, I don't know. I am sure there is a tutorial out there somewhere.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest iiMiller

Thanks for the replies gents. I know some planes have hotspots on the instrument panel, but some don't. Bringing up the menu (alt) and 'view' does the trick. I would like to add them to the instrument panel so I will read up on how to do that.Thanks again!Miller